- 3 Comments
- 8 Comments
- 11 Comments
- 3 Comments
- 4 Comments
Recent Panbo Comments
- Donald Snelgrove – Standard Horizon GX6000 VHF & wireless RAM 4W mics, finally! – 15 hours ago
- Ben Stein – Raymarine’s New LightHouse OS Update Revealed – 17 hours ago
- Leftbrain Stuff – Visible Part 2: Hands-on testing Verizon’s $40 per month unlimited brand – 21 hours ago
- Gary – Two Navionics Boating apps add ActiveCaptain Community, others to be discontinued – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Flir thermal cameras get Raymarine ClearCruise Augmented Reality – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Gadget’s new battery, the Chrome Pro Series iGel – 5 days ago
- Alex Oulton – The Travel 1003, a serious case of Torqeedo love – 6 days ago
- Jill Connors – How to get TV on your boat, the choices expand – 7 days ago
- MICHAEL – Standard Horizon GX6000 bad and good news, plus new HX890 and HX40 – 7 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
It is straight NMEA 2000. I've got other NMEA 2000 devi...
By Tom Henderson, 1 hour ago
HI Tom, Thanks for the reply. I had a look at the H500...
By Stuart Johnson, 3 hours ago
I think the future is contemporary ethernet. Top manufa...
By Jason Philbrook, 8 hours ago
I've a H2000, but no zeus. I do use a Vulcan with it, b...
By Tom Henderson, 9 hours ago
I have a B&G H2000 system that I connect to a Zeus ...
By Stuart Johnson, 2 days ago
Just wondering how fast the industry is switching to NM...
By Larryo, 4 days ago