You can follow the discussion on Northstar Pilot, a Navman winner without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 3 Comments
- 7 Comments
- 1 Comment
- 8 Comments
- 4 Comments
Recent Panbo Comments
- Ben Ellison – Victron Venus GX MFD integration, nice Simrad & Garmin surprises so far – 5 hours ago
- Joe Ferrara – New FLIR M300 cameras – visible light, thermal and color thermal – 6 hours ago
- Harry – Sirius Signal announces new dual color & white SOS distress lights – 16 hours ago
- Ben Ellison – Panbo test fleet adds a fast outboard: Gizmo Junior – 20 hours ago
- – Better waste tank monitoring with Maretron – 2 days ago
- Ben Stein – Vesper unveils Cortex – combination AIS, VHF radio and boat monitor – 3 days ago
- Ben Stein – My Island WiFi offers U.S. service – $110 / month for unlimited internet – 4 days ago
- Colin A – T-Mobile Test Drive, try out T-Mobile’s network on them – 4 days ago
- Ted Crum – My Garmin GPS 45 was amazing in 1994, and it still works (mostly) – 7 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
Points for honesty! So, $40-$50 for a prettier exterio...
By Steve C, 3 days ago
I posed the same question to Digital Yacht themselves a...
By Ben Stein, 3 days ago
The folks at BOE said “there aren’t any technical diffe...
By Steve C, 4 days ago
That's all I can spot too.... radio tuner connection. ...
By Steve Mitchell, 4 days ago