You can follow the discussion on Yacht campaigning along RI beaches hits rocks, politician blames NOAA without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Like Us On Facebook
Recent Panbo Comments
- Ben Ellison – The continuing search for a great boat ebike, Sondors Fold edition – 15 hours ago
- Hartley – Active Captain Community app support – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Garmin disrupts the sonar market yet again with Panoptix LiveScope, the first and only live scanning sonar for recreational fishing – 4 days ago
- Kees Verruijt – New B&G WS300 wired & wireless NMEA 2000 wind sensors, no N2K mast cable needed – 4 days ago
- Marcus Crahan – Red hot studs and melted wires, could have been worse – 4 days ago
- Ben Ellison – The Equinox, celestial mechanics & pesky “True Wind” – 6 days ago
- Jim Starkey – Yacht campaigning along RI beaches hits rocks, politician blames NOAA – 7 days ago
- – Standard Horizon GX6000 VHF & wireless RAM 4W mics, finally! – 2 weeks ago
- Ben Ellison – Easy Marine Traffic AIS sharing from your boat, FloatHub is first – 2 weeks ago
Recent Forum Posts
Hello all, I'm completely new to the forum and hope I d...
By Anonymous, 1 week ago
Thank you, Tim. It takes a global village to sort this ...
By Ben Ellison, 2 weeks ago