You can follow the discussion on Coastal Explorer PC charting revisited, with love to WPx without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 2 Comments
- 7 Comments
- 1 Comment
- 7 Comments
- 4 Comments
Recent Panbo Comments
- – Better waste tank monitoring with Maretron – 1 day ago
- Harry Keith – Sirius Signal announces new dual color & white SOS distress lights – 1 day ago
- Ben Stein – Vesper unveils Cortex – combination AIS, VHF radio and boat monitor – 2 days ago
- Ben Stein – My Island WiFi offers U.S. service – $110 / month for unlimited internet – 3 days ago
- Allan Seymour – Panbo test fleet adds a fast outboard: Gizmo Junior – 3 days ago
- Colin A – T-Mobile Test Drive, try out T-Mobile’s network on them – 3 days ago
- Ted Crum – My Garmin GPS 45 was amazing in 1994, and it still works (mostly) – 6 days ago
- Grant – Testing the Efoy Comfort fuel cell, and the value of premium amp hours – 6 days ago
- brian – $65 for Verizon unlimited hotspot? I’ll give that a try! – 1 week ago
Recent Forum Posts
Points for honesty! So, $40-$50 for a prettier exterio...
By Steve C, 2 days ago
I posed the same question to Digital Yacht themselves a...
By Ben Stein, 2 days ago
The folks at BOE said “there aren’t any technical diffe...
By Steve C, 3 days ago
That's all I can spot too.... radio tuner connection. ...
By Steve Mitchell, 3 days ago