You can follow the discussion on Afterguard heads-up display, the Recon Jet goes sailboat racing without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- Charlie Johnson – Victron SmartShunt: easy install, networked, all-in-one battery monitor – 3 mins ago
- Ben Ellison – FloatHub 2020: LTE cellular, web widgets & more – 1 day ago
- Scott Booker – A dry bilge for $50 – 2 days ago
- Ben Stein – GL.iNet AR750 travel router, a low-cost boat router option – 2 days ago
- Richard Ross – Siren Marine Introduces Siren 3 Pro Connected Boat Device – 2 days ago
- Keith – NMEA OneNet 2013, already ahead of the curve? – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Cel-Fi GO+, a truly different and promising cell booster – 4 days ago
- Zach – Fusion Apollo and Signature Series, a boatload of audio goodness – 4 days ago
- Ben Stein – Veratron Debuts NMEA 2000 Intelligent Battery Monitor – 4 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
Found out I was on the wrong trail here. As it turns ou...
By Joe Mair, 1 week ago
Just returned to my boat after a two week hiatus. My ne...
By Joe Mair, 2 weeks ago
@ben-ellison so sorry I didn't see this! Not sure why I...
By Steve Mitchell, 3 weeks ago
It works! I bought a $219 Wimaxit 15.6-inch touch scree...
By Ben Ellison, 3 weeks ago