You can follow the discussion on Aquatic AV, doing what Fusion hasn’t? without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 3 Comments
- 7 Comments
- 12 Comments
- 62 Comments
- 8 Comments
Recent Panbo Comments
- Keith Pleas – Victron Cerbo GX, good AC/DC power monitoring gets better – 5 hours ago
- Ben Stein – Aqua Map Version 20, fast scrolling and new features – 10 hours ago
- Matthew Salatino – DC-DC chargers, Victron introduces Orion TR Smart series – 1 day ago
- Ben Ellison – New FLIR M300 cameras – visible light, thermal and color thermal – 1 day ago
- beef jerky – Important Safety Warning: Possible Fire Risk With Torqeedo Outboard Motor Batteries “Travel” and “Ultralight” – 1 day ago
- Jim Hebert – Vesper unveils Cortex – combination AIS, VHF radio and boat monitor – 2 days ago
- Ben Stein – Garmin GPSMap 86sci: inReach, GPS and a plethora of tools for boaters – 2 days ago
- Hartley – Yacht Devices introduces NMEA 2000 battery monitor – 2 days ago
- Charles Freeman – The Travel 1003, a serious case of Torqeedo love – 3 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
After years of using a Furuno DRS4D-NXT, I've never see...
By Ben Ellison, 1 day ago
I don't have Expedition so I've no idea what format the...
By fogmachine, 3 weeks ago
Can Expedition Strip chart logs be used as input?
By Dan Corcoran, 3 weeks ago
It's become easy to record NMEA data on racing sailboat...
By fogmachine, 4 weeks ago