You can follow the discussion on My Phonaks; not just aided, augmented! without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 1 Comment
- 5 Comments
- 11 Comments
- 4 Comments
- 13 Comments
Recent Panbo Comments
- Ben Ellison – Garmin’s new ActiveCaptain Community site, what’s good and what’s not? – 1 day ago
- Ben Ellison – Garmin’s ActiveCaptain marine business plan looks good, plus Eartha – 1 day ago
- Alan Spicer – Digital Yacht 4G Connect, with WiFi router and Alexa – 1 day ago
- Ben Stein – Raymarine adds easy STng-to-N2K adapter plugs and a SeaTalk NG alarm – 1 day ago
- DougP – My Walker taffrail log, designed centuries ago and still working – 1 day ago
- Colin A – Starlight LED helming guide, plus Autonnic’s unusual A55 “analog” instrument displays – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – The Travel 1003, a serious case of Torqeedo love – 4 days ago
- cameron – Scheiber’s kinetic Light Air Switch kit, with Marinebeam assist – 4 days ago
- Jeff Field – LED replacement bulbs, the options get better and cheaper – 1 week ago
Recent Forum Posts
It depends if your helm is covered or not. If not cover...
By Dan Corcoran, 3 days ago
I agree with above comments regarding a B&G Vulcan ...
By Martin T, 1 week ago
PS Patrick, I have to admit that I didn't know what an ...
By Ben Ellison, 2 weeks ago