You can follow the discussion on ClearPoint weather, anybody else tried it? without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- Ben Ellison – Scanstrut Rokk Active and Edge, wireless charging and secure phone mount – 18 hours ago
- Mike – How to set up digital switching on a Garmin MFD – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Testing the Efoy Comfort fuel cell, and the value of premium amp hours – 2 days ago
- Ben Stein – Presenting Panbo Podcast – 4 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Calypso NMEA Connect Plus: A versatile gateway and range extender to NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, Bluetooth and WiFi – 4 days ago
- Howard – Vesper unveils Cortex – combination AIS, VHF radio and boat monitor – 5 days ago
- Fred Khedouri – Digital Yacht launch NAVDoctor for NMEA 2000 network diagnostics & testing – 1 week ago
- Ben Ellison – Snagging lobster pots & a DIY hookah solution, cordless compressor update – 1 week ago
- sanginan – Simrad RS35 & Lowrance Link-8: DSC VHF + AISrx + N2K = YES! – 1 week ago
Recent Forum Posts
I had a full Tacktick system on my sailboat Jammy 6+ ye...
By Steve Mitchell, 3 weeks ago