Apologies to Shakespeare. Please do open the full screen of the above, as it nicely illustrates a point I mentioned this morning…how neatly Capn Voyager plots where a Closest Point of Approach is going to happen. I like it...
- 16 Comments
- 5 Comments
- 3 Comments
- 4 Comments
- 38 Comments
Recent Panbo Comments
- Ben Ellison – Garmin Quatix, best ‘aquatics’ watch yet? – 7 mins ago
- Ben Stein – How to get TV on your boat, the choices expand – 15 hours ago
- Chris Witzgall – Balmar SG200, a good battery monitor gets better – 19 hours ago
- steve – Torqeedo reveals new products for electric mobility on the water – 2 days ago
- Drew Clark – $65 for Verizon unlimited hotspot? I’ll give that a try! – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – More boat system MFD apps: Maretron, Octoplex, Lumishore, Victron, Integrel, and here comes Navico ID – 3 days ago
- Grant Jenkins – Remote Boat Monitoring: here comes Navico GoFree Vessel/Track and Siren Marine MTC – 4 days ago
- Ben Stein – SiOnyx Aurora night vision camera demo ride – 5 days ago
- MKB – Gizmo’s new Firefly battery bank, working out the details – 6 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
Doug, You mention the notion of a limited budget but I'...
By Ben Stein, 3 days ago
Hi all, these questions come from Doug Day, who inadver...
By Ben Ellison, 3 days ago