Apologies to Shakespeare. Please do open the full screen of the above, as it nicely illustrates a point I mentioned this morning…how neatly Capn Voyager plots where a Closest Point of Approach is going to happen. I like it...
Recent Panbo Comments
- Dan Corcoran – Furuno SCX20 & SCX21 satellite compasses, the impressive demo at NMEA – 7 hours ago
- Mike Field – Yacht Devices J1708 Engine Gateway brings data from older engines to NMEA 2000 – 10 hours ago
- Antony Poon – The Travel 1003, a serious case of Torqeedo love – 20 hours ago
- Enrique – MIBS2020: Seakeeper 1 small boat gyro stabilization – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – MIBS2020: Sharrow MX-1 – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – The next Gizmo? Talk me down! – 3 days ago
- Jan-C. Ebert – Interactio Optio Fuel, easy installation and accurate fuel flow – 3 days ago
- gregy – Broad IP camera support, a Raymarine advantage – 5 days ago
- Ben Ellison – SmartPlug Debuts White 30A Cordsets – 6 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
I installed a Raymarine Axiom Pro MFD and Vesper XB-800...
By Mic Fite, 6 days ago
"Am I right in thinking that NEMA 2000 is based on RS-4...
By Ben Ellison, 1 week ago