The Panbo Forum

Return to Panbo Forum main page »

catwagon

Furuno Plotter 1920C

Vote 0 Votes

Hi again, I'm hoping to get all my navigation issues sorted through your great forum. I brought Maxsea Timezero for my laptop and found after installing and going to sea that the radar overlay does not work on my laptop. I was advised by Maxsea that my NAVNET VX2 network is not supported for this feature. I was advised by Furuno to install a second plotter inside as we sail two handed and try not to go outside during the night sails. The primary plotter is outside at the helmstation so I have recently purchased another Furuno Plotter 1920C and had it installed and setup as a slave by the recommened electronic installer while in Opua NZ. When we left NZ to come up to Fiji we found none of the routes and waypoints I setup in the primary plotter outside will come through to the slave plotter inside. I have to manually set them all up inside as well as outside and then again Maxsea. Takes ages! Can any one tell me how to configure the slave plotter to read the routes and waypoints from the master plotter. The charts are coming through from the master to the slave plotter ok. Thanks again in advance.